The Greater Washington DC Chapter of the CFMA celebrated our 25th Anniversary in 2013. Our Chapter continues to be the Washington's Source for the educational needs of Construction Financial Managers. We have an active program planned that includes regular luncheon meetings in January, March, May, September and November. In June or July our social event brings Construction Financial Professionals together to enjoy a great networking opportunity at a popular area Venue. Our Chapter sponsors additional educational opportunities during the year that include CPE credit. We enjoy high participation rates at the Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference as well as the National Conference.
Sign up to Participate in the Chapter - Committees always welcome new participants. Many have on-going members who will continue to serve the chapter, but there is always room for another volunteer. Please choose a committee below that you would be willing to commit some time and energy to – most meet periodically for meetings that last no more than 2 hours, and all are FUN and INFORMATIVE.
- Education – Plans Educational Events
- Membership – Recruits and Retains Members
- Program – Plans Meetings, Topics and Speakers
- Communications – Monitors and updates social media websites as well as updates the new chapter site.
- Scholarship – Administers and Awards Scholarships
- Sponsorship –Seeks Sponsors for Chapter Events
- Community Service – Administers Community Related Events
To Get Involved: & For Membership information: - Contract: John Blackwell